Alcohol Rehab Cheshire has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
The Work That We Do
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Cheshire. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
Our methodology involves
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
Call us on 0800 246 1509 for more information on Addiction Services available at Alcohol Rehab Cheshire.
For The Service Users
Please see our Patient Information Handouts that explain in detail how you can benefit from our rehab services.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.